I returned the S5 phone refused on 11/24/15.M.Furman signed for it on 12/5/15....well within 14 days return policy.But when i called on 12/9/15 they said i could not get a refund for my $362.00 that return policy says i have to use my money for and in-store credit.THATS BULL....Good thing i make copies and had a tracking number and he signed received.....so now i have his policy and my proof to dispute with my credit card co.If you wanna a phone WARNING!!CROOKS!!!!!%#@$&^%<>???:$$$$CROOKS>>>>>RUN FOREST RUN>>>>>>>...Do not use this merchant dishonest.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "return policy/poor customer service" of samsung galaxy s5 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $362. Cell2get needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung galaxy s5 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cell2get.

Comments

#1082017

They are the worst and I found out their shop is not in Brooklyn New York it is somewhere else and if you write a bad review like I did they will call claming to sue you for a bad review if you get one call like that call the police to track the number they are a huge scam.