Cell2get - Shipped me the wrong phone - won't make it right.
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping.The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day air Shipping but instead shipped it USPS First Class.
So it arrived in 5 days instead of 2. This was a major inconvenience as my cell phone was broken and I needed a new one ASAP. It arrived on a Saturday and when I took it down to have it activated it was not the SGH-M919 (T-Mobile) variant that I had ordered but instead it was the SGH-I337 the AT&T Variant. The cell phone was carrier unlocked but since it's the wrong variant I cant use T-Mobile Wifi Calling or 3G since the AT&T variant doesn't support all of T-Mobile's Bands.
I figured I would make due with this phone until I could call them on Monday (they are closed over the weekend) and have them cross ship me the right cell phone. When I call them on Monday they tell me they won't take it back because I activated/used the cell phone.
So now I'm stuck with a cell phone that only works partially on my network.Thanks alot Cell2get I won't be buying anything else from you.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Either cross ship me the right cell phone or take this one back for a full refund despite the fact that it has been used.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..."
- "This is no Ordinary story of a bad pool contractor, this is a story about a pool floating three feet out of the ground because of a pool contractor...I gave..."
- " As the owner of a *** FR RV, [not made anymore] we have had our share of problems. The main issue are the junk Chinese tires FR..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."