100% full Not resolved

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping.The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day air Shipping but instead shipped it USPS First Class.

So it arrived in 5 days instead of 2. This was a major inconvenience as my cell phone was broken and I needed a new one ASAP. It arrived on a Saturday and when I took it down to have it activated it was not the SGH-M919 (T-Mobile) variant that I had ordered but instead it was the SGH-I337 the AT&T Variant. The cell phone was carrier unlocked but since it's the wrong variant I cant use T-Mobile Wifi Calling or 3G since the AT&T variant doesn't support all of T-Mobile's Bands.

I figured I would make due with this phone until I could call them on Monday (they are closed over the weekend) and have them cross ship me the right cell phone. When I call them on Monday they tell me they won't take it back because I activated/used the cell phone.

So now I'm stuck with a cell phone that only works partially on my network.Thanks alot Cell2get I won't be buying anything else from you.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "either cross ship me the right cell phone or take this one back for a full refund despite the fact that it has been used" as the author lost $237. kbachtal is overall dissatisfied with Cell2get and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about samsung galaxy s5 at Cell2get was service , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cell2get.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cell2get to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cell2get?

Comments