USPS doesn't know how to deliver to my apartment, Cell2get used Fedex even though I paid extra and there was an option for USPS that I did not check. I even called to confirm that it was overnight and would be able to get here asap.

Living without a cell phone is hard in this day and age.

Now my phone is stuck in an USPS annex that can only be picked up during work hours. Not happy how this turned out, they could have easily just have used FedEx, which was more expensive, and what I was charged to use!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tomangryatphone stated that there is a room for improvement of them choosing what carrier is best after paying for fedex. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of usps delivery service. Cell2get needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cell2get.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1250596

I'm having the exact same experience! they said a supervisor would call me back, and I said "On what?!" I drive a lot for my business and can only make/receive calls in the office or at home. I have been noncommunicato with friends and colleagues for over a week, because of this fraudulent shipping practice.