3.1

This is my second purchase from them, the first went fine although the phone took forever to get. Second purchase, after 10 days of not being shipped I called and they sent me a tracking number showing it had been shipped the day I called and arrived in 2 days, ridiculous.

Once I open the packaging the box is half missing and the main box is ripped, and not from shipping. Inside, the phone is on, not properly wrapped and half the accessories are missing. Ok, I called and they assured me they would send me the missing parts (how do they have the missing parts?) So I decide to put my sim card in and start using it. It says not registered on the network, ok maybe it needs a new sim so I take it to tmobile where they tell me it has been blocked and is not registerable!

Are you kidding me!? I looked it up on my own and sure enough it has an outstanding balance on it. How did my "brand new" $750 phone have an outstanding balance on it?

I call and talk to the tech support guy who tells me that it shows as new on his system and that makes no sense, well now I'm out 2.5 weeks and a lot of running around and I have to pay to ship it back. What a joke, I will never buy from them again!!!!

Review about: Cell2get Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments